The Capital location of Amaravathi and Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh Provides a unique opportunity for land developers, property builders and citizens seeking ideal living and working spaces. Showcasing and facilitating this opportunity, CREDAI – Vijayawada brings the 5th Biggest Premium Property Show to Vijayawada. Make sure you don’t miss it.
CREDAI at a Glance
- CREDAI – Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India.
- Membership – More than 12000 real estate developers.
- Chapters – 171 city chapters, across 23 states of India.
- CREDAI Andha Pradesh Federation – 17 Chapters in 13 Districts, with more than 1100 members.
- CREDAI code of conduct promotes self-governance and ethical practices.
- CREDAI Provides valid and updated data on the industry at regular periods, including technology advancements, benchmarks and the International scenario.
- Recognized by the Government of India.
CREDAI is represented on the government’s policy formulation committees and has been associated with important initiatives relating to housing and real estate development, including the Housing and Habitat Policy 2007, the Steering Committee for Urban Developing, Housing and Poverty Alleviation for the 11th five-year plan, Committees of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
CREDAI has critically contributed to the organisation, interests and progress of the real estate industry in India. It networks with government, policy makers, investors, finance companies, consumers, real estate professionals and developers to benefit the nation in terms of improving the quality and spread of living and working spaces. It has contributed to the development of excellence in housing and habitat.
To be an organisation of developers with a high degree of integrity and credibility; to inspire respect from every stake holder; to assist the government in achieving housing surplus status; to create adequate urban infrastructure; and to facilitate skill development towards contributing substantially to GDP.
- To establish CREDAl chapters in 80% of the urban areas.
- To get every member developer to sign a Code of Conduct.
- To pursue the government to implement reforms in land, tax, administration and fiscal areas to achieve surplus affordable housing and higher GDP.
- To promote skill development program at all levels of management from bottom to top by establishing Institutes of excellence and research.
- To enhance knowledge in aesthetic design and efficient execution of projects of members through conventions and other avenues.
- To help realize the dream of “Make in India, Clean India, Skill India ‘’ as envisioned by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
Making it Happen
Property Show 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 are initiatives of CREDAl-Vijayawada. The resounding success of the previous Property Shows have led to a larger, more comprehensive show for 2018.
The CREDAI team provides a full range of services for the benefit of the participants/exhibitors. These services include Print Ads, Billboards, Press Conferences, Media Coverage and other promotional activities. The show integrates all aspects of business building and customer relations into one great enjoyable and beneficial event. This is an unmatched occasion for you to reach out to prospects. We will help you make the most of this opportunity.